Life can turn upside down, get unpredictable or challenging; sometimes utterly unbearable. As a counsellor, I would be honoured to help you through this difficult phase of your journey. I provide a safe environment, where you can freely explore your feelings and situation. You can open up about and bravely face your issues in this non-judgemental space, and be assured of total confidentiality.
Contact me if you:
- feel sad, lethargic and lack motivation;
- worry excessively;
- feel as though life has spun out of your control;
- are experiencing relationship problems: with your partner, children, parents or at work; Or maybe you have isolated yourself, finding it too hard to connect with others.
- are overwhelmed by the loss of a loved one, loss due to a health issue or maybe a break up of a relationship;
- are not happy in your own skin: have turned on yourself with shame, self-blame, have a harsh and unstoppable inner-critic;
- are overwhelmed by anger, fear, sadness, guilt or shame;
- have recognised the need to implement positive lifestyle changes, stop maladaptive coping and need support;
- wish to improve your mood, resilience, enhance mental and physical well-being or, to put it simply, 'live a happier life'.
I am here to support you. Take the first courageous step of calling me. This alone will make you feel better: having recognised your need and followed it up by action. Your healing starts with this call.